3P Standard Top-Up Controller Set
An ultra reliable automatic mains water top-up Controller for rainwater tanks with leak detection feature. Comes with in-built Alarm to satisfy water company inspectors.
This is our top seller for domestic systems, thousands have been sold in the UK since 2003.
The 3P Standard Top-up Controller set manages the mains water top-up to a rain tank, so maintaining a minimum water level in your rainwater tank.
The simple reliable Level Probe senses the tank water level. At low water level the solenoid valve is opened. The Control Unit also switches any optionally connected pump (not included) on and off, to save the pump from running dry. Unlike inadequate “level switch & solenoid valve only” systems, this microprocessor controlled system ensures a smooth, continuous supply of water and prevents hysteresis of any connected pump.
The Control Unit prevents the solenoid valve blocking, by testing it periodically (3 per wk). The Control Unit alarms, shutting the solenoid valve, if the solenoid is open for over 30 minutes, due to a leak either in the tank or its feeder pipe. This is vital to meet both water company requirements and save water. A longer alarm delay and top-up dwell time can be set if necessary.
- Includes 3P Tundish with unique integrated overflow.
- Unobstructed air gap to prevent pollution of potable water by backflow: meets BS EN13076.
- Control Unit - 97 x 163 x 62 mm, 0.5kg.
- Level Probe - 15m cable (extendable to 30m please contact us for details).
- Solenoid Valve - with 30cm braided hose and isolating valve (1/2“ F BSP).
- Dwell time alarm to the solenoid, saves wasted water if tank or pipework to the tank is compromised or leaking in any way.
- 3P Tundish with overflow c/w wall mounting bracket, anti-spray nozzle and elbow.
- Tundish Overflow - 39mm (external) Tundish Outlet - 50mm (external).
- Schuko plug adapter for pump connection.
We strongly advise all customers to very carefully consider and research their rainwater controller system. Buying a cheap float switch controlled system can result in a difficult to install and a less than reliable system which could either damage your pump or cost hundreds of pounds in wasted water. More information can be found here at 3P Technik.
A well designed and commissioned rainwater harvester will ensure years of trouble free operation.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£154.80 (inc VAT) £129.00 (ex VAT)
£97.20 (inc VAT) £81.00 (ex VAT)
£258.00 (inc VAT) £215.00 (ex VAT)
£260.40 (inc VAT) £217.00 (ex VAT)
£192.53 (inc VAT) £160.44 (ex VAT)