1. Anti-spray nozzle
2. ½” connection to Solenoid Valve
3. 37 mm Air Gap
4. Bracket with fastening screws
5. 50 mm external Outlet (to tank )
6. 40 mm external Overflow Connection
The 3P Tundish acts as a Type AA air gap to comply with BS EN 13076; devices to prevent pollution by back-flow of potable water. Install the Tundish so that the potable water can feed freely into the tank. The Tundish is freely rotatable in the mounting bracket. Note the 3P Tundish has an optional overflow. This is useful if the delivery to the tank is blocked as it will prevent flooding of the Site Control Room.
• ½“ connecting elbow to solenoid valve, with anti-spray device at discharge end.
• Backnut to secure discharge outlet to bracket.
• Stainless steel bracket with wall fastening screws.
• Free turning Tundish.
• Overflow – 40 mm (external).
• Connection to tank – 50 mm (external).
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£35.40 (inc VAT) £29.50 (ex VAT)
£100.20 (inc VAT) £83.50 (ex VAT)
£37.40 (inc VAT) £31.17 (ex VAT)
£12.50 (inc VAT) £10.42 (ex VAT)
£528.79 (inc VAT) £440.66 (ex VAT)